Wednesday, November 01, 2006

finally

Finally, my friend from something like almost 20 years ago remembers me. This was too long ago for both of us. I vaguely remember her face but clearly recall the stories she had told me.

Friends always have something in common- Although we met in 3rd grade very briefly, I sensed a strange connection once we exchanged a few e-mails recently. She is a jewelry designer and I am a smile designer ;) I could sense a young, free spirit in her and I am the same way. It is amazing how people drift apart for no apparent reason and eventually lose touch... and sometimes, reconnect.... It is a good feeling to reconnect. If something is meant to be, it will happen no matter what.

2 comments:

jinnie said...

who is this? have i ever heard of her?

velvetmoon said...

I think that I might have. It was too long ago.