Sunday, January 27, 2008

cool things do happen

It was another brutally cold day again yesterday and made it hard for me to get up in the morning. It was so warm and nice to be in bed and I allowed myself to be lazy since there was no work yesterday. But then again, it is not my nature to be lazy and staying in bed all day, so I called around and dragged one of my friends out downtown. While we were shopping, I realized that my watch was gone- not that it was something significant or super pricey but it was still sad. My intuition told me where it might be, and after about an hour or so of realizing the loss of my watch, I went back to the place and was surprised to find that someone had the decency to pick it up and not pocket it! I mean, it is a very nice watch and someone could have easily taken it home with her/him. It was very busy at the store, so I didn't really get a chance to ask who found it where that person found it, etc. But overall, I was pleased and happy to be back with my watch. Sometimes, this world isn't a bad place to be in....

No comments: