Tuesday, January 22, 2008

greeting 2008

OMG, I have not blogged in ages. Well, I guess a lot has happened in the last several months, but nothing drastic has happened in my life, like inheriting a fortune or meeting someone so perfect to marry (do I really want to?), etc. Some little things have happened though- like finally buying an SUV to get through the harsh Chicago winter, finally moving in and actually living in my condo, etc. I plan to make more things happen... I have been telling myself I should go on a vacation soon, but 2007 was a very hectic year for me. Oh, I just thought of an excuse why I have not been blogging often... I still have no internet access at my condo due to an indescribable personality of the builder myself and my neighbors are having to deal with. Will blog later on about that... Anyhow, time really does fly and 2008 is already looking pretty busy for me. It's great not having to deal with anything today... especially because a very fat 6 year old girl bit my middle finger yesterday. My finger was throbbing the whole day! I have never gotten bit like that before. I told myself I will stop being nice to my patients and start referring out more from now on. Come on, I need to live, live healthy.

No comments: