Tuesday, January 29, 2008

my day off

I always look forward to Tuesday since it is my only day off out of the week. Today was another relaxing day for me especially because it was a very gloomy and somber day. I forced myself to stay in other than taking Fifi to the vet. I was saddened by the reality that my baby is getting old and that she is developing more tumors- but benign ones, but hey, what can I do about those... I am just glad that she is still in good health and very energetic for her age. No need for any surgery, but I do worry.... It is my biggest wish that Fifi can live as long as I do.
Ok, let's move away from any morbid thoughts. I finally booked my trip to Japan! Hurrah!!! For the longest time, I was trying to use up my Korean Air miles, but they were being the biggest loser and annoying the heck out of me, so I had to shell out close to 15k for my roundtrip- of course, I'm not getting on KAL, but rather UAL. This is the downfall of staying in- shopping on-line and spending $$$, yikes... but I gotta get what I gotta get. ;p

No comments: