Wednesday, July 04, 2007

golf and life

OMG.... finally started practicing golf again in two year! I have no idea what kept me so busy the last couple of years, but it felt good to swing again. One thing i realized again which I had forgotten for some time is that it is seriously time to change out my irons. I've looked at some Callaway, Taylor Made, and Ping irons yesterday.... The ladies' clubs are definitely way too light for me and will be such a dramatic change from my Ping Zing swing. I grabbed some Taylor Made graphite clubs and those felt pretty good- turns out those are men's. I guess I'll just have to get men's clubs once again. More research to do in the next few weeks... That's more things I have to do... This is the kind of life I wish to have when I'm retired- hopefully early- play golf in the morning and chill under the sun on a beach everyday.... When I was in college I thought it would be cool to retire when I'm 30, and I really thoguht that I could make it work. If you asked me now, I would tell you I do not want to retire at age 30 (or perhaps I should say I can't, hahaha), because there's still so much more to do in life.... just so much!

No comments: