Sunday, July 01, 2007

awkward lingerie shopping

This weekend, I finally put my ass down at home and really didn't do much. Several annoying things have been happening and I took it as a sign to stay put at home. Nonetheless, there's stuff to be done and I have been procrastinating shopping for some gifts, so I dragged my ass out and went shopping despite the fact that I was feeling like crap. One of my best friends is getting married the end of this month and I am also arranging her bridal shower. I've been too busy to get anything done and I was feeling bad. Anyway, I found a few stuff at Saks and knowing her all too well to know what she would like for her wedding gifts, I picked out some.... hmmm..... rather revealing, provacative lingerie. My friend and I are not the same size by all means, but I had to try those on to see the silhouette and to get an idea of how it would fit on her. Well, as I was making trips to the fitting room, the lady working there was chuckling! WTF. She was probably thinking I was shopping for myself and assumed that I was buying those to impress someone- uh, 난 그럴사람도 없걸랑요... 젠장... then I thought, there's nothing wrong with that. She wouldn't have chuckled at guys shopping for lingerie.
Anyway, I did get something very sexy and sophisticated for my friend. And while I was at it, I ended up getting something pretty for myself as well. Perhaps I could impress someobody... hehe.

2 comments:

jinnie said...

Ooh.. sexy lingerie. :)

velvetmoon said...

yup, pretty sexy...