Sunday, June 10, 2007

speed, baby


On the way to the city yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to see almost no traffic. Thanks to this rare chance to speed a little more than usual- it was a good way to relieve some of my distress. My beautiful, sturdy tank (v-8, hp of almost 500) knows to speed well and performs to my expectations. I wish Chicago kept the kind of weather we had yesterday- it was perfectly breezy with the perfect amount of sunshine- of course, no humidity. Walking along Lake Michigan made me realize how pretty this city is although I ended up getting blisters on my feet from walking in heels.... so stupid.... My plans to run today got ruined, but whatever happens, happens. Oh no, I still have to make up the missed yoga sessions from the last two days. Craptacular!
photo by J.Lee

2 comments:

jinnie said...

스피드 너무 내지말어..
잔소리 안해도 돼쟤?

velvetmoon said...

ok, ok. no worry.